Want to Play College Sports?

If you want to play NCAA sports at a Division I or II school, you need to register with the NCAA Eligibility Center.

Learn more about playing college sports >

Visit eligibilitycenter.org >

High School Staff

Create a profile for your school, manage your list of NCAA courses and learn more about helping your student-athletes prepare to compete in college. 

High school staff resources >

Visit the high school portal >

Member Institution Staff

Submit initial-eligibility requests, find legislative information and download educational resources.

Member institution staff resources >

Visit the Membership Institution Portal >