Women's Final Four Events
Women's Spring Events
Men's Spring Events
Women's Summer Events
Men's Summer Events
Women's Fall Events (TBD)
Men's Summer Leagues (not posted before April)
Women's Summer Leagues (not posted before April)
Dates applications are processed: Approximate Processing Schedule
- Contact Enforcement Certification and Approvals Group
- Basketball Certification Guidelines for the Certification Process
- Access the Basketball Certification Online System (BBCS) to file an application, submit a review form, or register a team.
- Online Help and "How To" Guide
Access Information Specific to Your Role:
- Participating Team Coaches
- Event Operators (presence of Division I coaches)
- Summer League Operators (participation of Division I student-athletes)
- First Advantage (formerly LexisNexis) Application - Coach/Operator Background Check
INFORMATION TO BE AWARE OF:
ALL DEADLINES ARE STRICTLY ENFORCED!
The BBCS will document and date stamp all activity within the system. In that regard, the system date for submission of applications and review forms cannot be disputed. All deadlines are Eastern Time. If additional information is requested by the certification staff and cannot be completed within the BBCS, it is the operator's responsibility to produce proof of a timely submission. Therefore, it is recommended that operators send all materials via traceable delivery (i.e., FedEx, UPS, DHL, certified mail, etc. - Note: there have been times that certified mail is deliver months after it was sent AND there is no guarantee that the signature card showing proof of delivery will return to you.). If the documents are sent via facsimile, please keep verification of the transmission.