The Presidents Council is the highest governing body in Division III. The Council establishes and directs the general policy of the Division, while also establishing Division III’s strategic plan. Presidents Council has the ability to make recommendations to the Board of Governors, the Association’s highest governing body, on matters related to Division III such as championships, and may approve the use of funds allocated to the Division. Additionally, Presidents Council may sponsor legislation independent of Management Council.
- January 2017: January 2017 Agenda | January 2017 Summary of Actions
- October 2016: October 2016 Agenda | October 2016 Summary of Actions
- August 2016: August 2016 PAG Agenda | August 2016 Agenda | August 2016 Summary of Actions
- April 2016: April 2016 Agenda | April 2016 Summary of Actions
- January 2016: January 2016 Agenda | January 2016 Summary of Actions
- October 2015: October 2015 Agenda | October 2015 Summary of Actions
- August 2015: August 2015 PAG Agenda | August 2015 Summary of Actions
- April 2015: April 2015 Agenda | April 2015 Summary of Actions
- January 2015: January 2015 Agenda | January 2015 Summary of Actions
For previous documents, please fill out the Archived Document Request Form.