Latest Job Postings:
- Athletics Compliance Coordinator/ Intern | Utah Valley University
- Senior Development Officer | Dallas Children's Advocacy Center
- Head Coach of Men's and Women's Indoor and Outdoor Track and Field | Colby College
- Multiple Fundraising Positions Available Due to Growth! | Colgate University
- Director of Gift Planning | Mount Saint Mary's University
Learn how to stay healthy and well after college:
- Food for thought
- The Right Dose of Exercise for a Longer Life
- Velocity Based Training
- Diets gone too far
- Moving On: Staying Physically Active After College Sports
Use this feature to link to your institution and/or athletic department.
Where are they now?
Jerry Jones is no stranger to football success. He was co-captain of the 1964 National Championship team as an offensive lineman for the University of Arkansas Razorbacks. He is now the owner, president and general manager of the Dallas Cowboys, which he purchased in 1989.
Welcome to NCAA After the Game
We are proud of all former NCAA student-athletes, and in recognition of their accomplishments after their playing days, we launched NCAA After the Game. Our goal is simple: to celebrate the former student-athlete.
The NCAA Woman of the Year program honors the academic achievements, athletics excellence, community service and leadership of graduating female college athletes from all three divisions.
What people are saying
"As we look for innovative and meaningful ways to engage our former student-athletes, the NCAA After the Game becomes a viable option for our former student-athletes to seek job opportunities, continued education and inspire the next generation of student-athletes to strive for the highest level of athletic and academic achievement."
- Henry M. Goodgame Jr. Director, Alumni Relations and Engagement, Morehouse College
We need your help. Taken together as a whole, the former NCAA student-athlete contribution to society is staggering. Better yet, many credit their student-athlete academic and athletic experiences as being the key to their life-long success. NCAA After the Game is looking to tell these compelling former student-athlete stories. If you know a good story idea, click on the link below and send it to us.
The NCAA After the Game LinkedIn group is the go-to place for former NCAA student-athletes who are looking to network professionally. Click here and get connected with other former NCAA student-athletes today.