Latest Job Postings:
- Systems Operations Specialist | The American Institute of Architects
- Director, Facilities | The American Institute of Architects
- Director, Academic Engagement | The American Institute of Architects
- Executive Director | Pennsylvania Academy of General Dentistry
- Digital Marketing Coordinator | Association of School Business Officials International
Use this feature to link to your institution and/or athletic department.
Where are they now?
Before he became a best-selling author, Nicholas Sparks experienced success on the track at University of Notre Dame, where he had received a full track and field scholarship from 1984-88. He was on the school’s record-breaking team in the 4x800 relay, which is still held today. Sparks has written 17 novels and all have them have been New York Times best-sellers.
What people are saying
“Student-athletes are successful in the classroom and in competition because of the university-wide emphasis on balancing academics and athletic success. They learn to set priorities so they can balance the time demands. They seem to have an innate drive to be successful in all of their endeavors and leave campus prepared to excel in life.”
- Christine Hailey, College of Engineering Dean and Professor of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Utah State University
We need your help. Taken together as a whole, the former NCAA student-athlete contribution to society is staggering. Better yet, many credit their student-athlete academic and athletic experiences as being the key to their life-long success. NCAA After the Game is looking to tell these compelling former student-athlete stories. If you know a good story idea, click on the link below and send it to us.
The NCAA After the Game LinkedIn group is the go-to place for former NCAA student-athletes who are looking to network professionally. Click here and get connected with other former NCAA student-athletes today.