Purpose: The Postgraduate Scholarship Program was created to promote and encourage postgraduate education by rewarding the Association's most accomplished student-athletes through their participation in NCAA championship and/or emerging sports. The committee is responsible for planning and administering the Association’s program for student-athletes who have distinguished themselves academically and athletically.
Composition: Seven members, including two positions allocated for men, two allocated for women and three unallocated, one of which shall be a former recipient of an NCAA Postgraduate Scholarship.
- July 2016: July 2106 Agenda | July 2016 Report
- May 2016: May 2016 Agenda | May 2016 Report
- February 2016: February 2016 Agenda | February 2016 Report
- July 2015: July 2015 Agenda | July 2015 Report
- April 2015: April 2015 Agenda | April 2015 Report
- February 2015: February 2015 Agenda | February 2015 Report
For more information regarding the Postgraduate Scholarship contact Lori Thomas.