Meeting Minutes & Reports
- ISRC April 2016 Report
- ISRC October 2015 Report
- ISRC March 2015 Report
- ISRC October 2014 Report
- ISRC March 2014 Report
- ISRC October 2013 Report
- ISRC February 2013 Report
- ISRC October 2012 Report
Committee Memos, Bulletins & Other Documents
- Guide to International Academic Standards for Athletics Eligibility
- ISRC Advisory Opinion Policy Form
Duties of the Committee
NUMBER OF COMMITTEE MEMBERS:
GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS OF COMMITTEE MEMBERS
- Significant exposure to and familiarity with the evaluation of non-U.S. academic credentials for the purposes of determining how those credentials compare to the U.S. education system and/or for the purposes of international student athlete eligibility under NCAA eligibility guidelines.
GENERAL DUTIES OF COMMITTEE MEMBERS
- Edit and update the NCAA Guide to International Academic Standards; instruct the NCAA Initial-Eligibility Clearinghouse on procedures for reviewing foreign student records. Serve as a resource to the membership in analyzing records as directed by the staff liaison.
- Two; one in Indy and one elsewhere.
NUMBER OF CONFERENCE CALLS PER YEAR (include the usual day of the week and average length of call ):
- Usually on Thursdays at 1:00 Central. Calls usually last one hour. Probably have 6-8 per year.