Purpose: As its name suggests, the Academic Requirements Committee is charged with reviewing the division’s academic standards and recommending policy and legislation regarding initial-eligibility, progress-toward-degree and transfer requirements. The ARC also:
- Reviews and establishes procedures for considering waivers of initial-eligibility and progress-toward-degree requirements;
- Monitors procedures for gathering data on membership graduation rates and reports the findings from the study of such rates; and
- Makes recommendations when appropriate regarding relationships among the Association and its members, the secondary-school community and two-year colleges.
Composition: Ten members, including two members of the Division II Management Council, one member of the Division II Student-Athlete Advisory Committee, and at least one member representing the American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers.
- February 2015 Meeting Agenda
- September 2014 Meeting Agenda
- June 2014 Meeting Agenda
- February 2014 Meeting Agenda
- September 2013 Meeting Agenda
- June 2013 Meeting Agenda
- February 2013 Committee Meeting Agenda
- February 2013 Task Force Meeting Agenda