Purpose: The Presidents Council is Division II’s highest governance office. Its members are charged with setting the strategic direction for the division in all areas, including the division’s financial affairs and championships administration. The Presidents Council is also the primary sponsor of legislative proposals at the NCAA Convention, and the chair of the Council moderates the Division II Business Session at the annual Convention.
Composition: Currently 16 members, all of whom serve as presidents or chancellors at their respective Division II institutions. The Council’s composition is based on a weighted regional representation that includes one president or chancellor per region for every 22 institutions in that region. In addition, two “at-large” positions exist to help achieve diversity of representation and to accommodate independent institutions.
- August 2016: August 2016 Agenda | July/August 2016 Summary of Actions
- April 2016: April 2016 Agenda | April 2016 Summary of Actions
- January 2016: January 2016 Agenda | January 2016 Summary of Actions
- October 2015: October 2015 agenda | October 2015 summary of actions
- August 2015: August 2015 Agenda | July / August 2015 Summary of Actions
- April 2015: April 2015 Agenda | April 2015 Summary of Actions
- January 2015: January 2015 Agenda | January 2015 Summary of Actions
- October 2014: October 2014 Agenda | October 2014 Summary of Actions
- August 2014: August 2014 Agenda | July / August 2014 Summary of Actions
- April 2014: April 2014 Agenda | April 2014 Summary of Actions
For previous documents, please fill out the Archived Document Request Form.