Purpose: The Management Council reports directly to the Presidents Council and is charged with recommending administrative policy and regulations that govern the division. The Management Council reviews and acts on recommendations from the Division II committee structure and from Division II representatives to committees with Association-wide functions. The Council also is responsible for appointing Division II representatives to those committees.
Composition: Currently 29 members, including one administrator or representative from each of the Division II multisport voting conferences; one administrator or representative of Division II independent institutions (provided there are at least six Division II independent institutions); two representatives from the Division II Student-Athlete Advisory Committee; and two “at-large” positions to help achieve diversity of representation. The Council roster must include:
- At least four directors of athletics;
- At least four senior woman administrators;
- At least four faculty athletics representatives;
- At least two SAAC representatives; and
- At least one conference administrator.
- October 2016: October 2016 Agenda | October 2016 Summary of Actions
- July 2016: July 2016 Agenda | July/August 2016 Summary of Actions
- April 2016: April 2016 Agenda | April 2016 Summary of Actions
- January 2016: January 2016 Agenda | January 2016 Summary of Actions
- October 2015: October 2015 agenda | October 2015 summary of actions
- July 2015: July 2015 Agenda | July / August 2015 Summary of Actions
- April 2015: April 2015 Agenda | April 2015 Summary of Actions
- January 2015: January 2015 Agenda | January 2015 Summary of Actions
- October 2014: October 2014 Agenda | October 2014 Summary of Actions
- July 2014: July 2014 Agenda | July / August 2014 Summary of Actions
- April 2014: April 2014 Agenda | April 2014 Summary of Actions
For previous documents, please fill out the Archived Document Request Form.