Remember! The 2017 Convention will take place Wednesday, Jan. 18, to Saturday, Jan. 21, just after Martin Luther King Jr. Day and more than a week after the College Football Playoff National Championship.
2017 NCAA meeting schedule – Wednesday through Saturday:
New for 2017! The Association-wide Convention schedule has been optimized based on member input. Key session dates include:
Wednesday, Jan. 18
- Convention workshops starting at 10 a.m.
- Honors Celebration at 6 p.m.
Thursday, Jan. 19
- Menu sessions throughout the day.
- Opening Business Session at 4:30 p.m.
- Delegates Reception at 6 p.m.
Friday, Jan. 20
- Association Luncheon (formerly Keynote Luncheon) at 11:30 a.m.
The core business days of Convention will remain unchanged. Programming will conclude:
- Friday, Jan. 20, for Division I attendees.
- Saturday, Jan. 21, for Divisions II and III attendees.
The Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center in Nashville, Tennessee, will provide meeting space and sleeping rooms for the 2017 NCAA Convention.
2017 Convention registration:
Registration for the 2017 NCAA Convention is now open. To register, click here.
Registration fee includes all Convention programming and one ticket to the Delegates Reception on Thursday, Jan. 19, and Delegates Breakfasts on Friday, Jan. 20, and Saturday, Jan 21. In addition, attendees will have the opportunity to purchase one ticket to the Honors Celebration for $20 on a first-come, first-served basis and to receive one complimentary ticket to the Association Luncheon on a first-come, first-served basis. Available tickets can be reserved during the Convention registration process.
Registration fees are refundable minus a $50 fee if canceled before Saturday, Dec. 10. The cancellation fee is $100 from Sunday, Dec. 11, through Friday, Jan. 6. Cancellations after Friday, Jan. 6, are not refundable. All deadlines are effective midnight Eastern time.
|NCAA MEMBERS||NON-NCAA MEMBERS (All nonmember registrations are subject to approval by the NCAA.)||EXPLORATORY MEMBER SCHOOLS||CURRENT COLLEGE STUDENTS OR 2016 GRADUATES|
|Sept. 12-Oct. 11||$200||$500||$200||$25|
|Oct. 12-Dec. 1||$325||$500||$325||$25|
|Dec. 2-On-site Registration||$450||$700 (No registrations will be accepted after Dec. 16).||$500||$25|
For general registration assistance, call 877-263-2545.
Remember! The 2017 NCAA Convention is Wednesday, Jan. 18, to Saturday, Jan. 21, shortly after Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
Convention meeting space requests:
The 2017 Convention meeting space request portal is open, but due to space limitations, no additional requests may be accepted for Thursday, Jan. 19, and Friday, Jan. 20.
If you plan to conduct a meeting or event at the 2017 NCAA Convention, complete the online request form. All space requests must be submitted online, with a separate request for each meeting or function. Requests will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Future Convention dates and sites:
- 2018 – Indianapolis: Jan. 17-20
- 2019 – Orlando, Fla.: Jan. 23-26
- 2020 – Anaheim, California: Jan. 22-25
- 2021 – Washington, D.C.: Jan. 13-16
- 2022 – Indianapolis: Jan. 19-22
- 2023 – San Antonio: Jan. 11-14
- 2024 – Phoenix: Jan. 10-13
- 2025 – Nashville, Tennessee: Jan. 15-18
- 2026 – Washington, D.C.: Jan. 14-17
- 2027 – Anaheim, California: Jan. 13-16