The Subcommittee for Legislative Relief reviews requests to waive the normal application of NCAA legislation. NCAA member institutions or conferences have the ability to request a legislative relief waiver when no other committee/subcommittee has the authority to waive specific NCAA legislation. NCAA staff initially reviews legislative relief waiver requests submitted by member institutions or conferences. The subcommittee for legislative relief serves as an appellate body for all staff decisions that the membership wishes to appeal. The subcommittee has a standing weekly call to hear appeal requests. The call will be cancelled if no appeals are submitted within a given week. The subcommittee also has two teleconferences each year; one before the April Management Council meeting and one before the October Management Council meeting.
- March 2016: March 2016 Agenda | March 2016 Report
- November 2015: No November 2015 Agenda | November 2015 Report
- September 2015: September 2015 agenda | September 2015 report
- March 2015: March 2015 Agenda | March 2015 Report
- September 2014: September 2014 Agenda | September 2014 Report
For previous documents, please fill out the Archived Document Request Form.