The role of the Division I Men's Basketball Ethics Coalition is to promote ethical conduct among NCAA Division I men's basketball coaches through education, leadership and mentoring.
The Ethics Coalition is charged with :
- Identifying ethical issues facing Division I men's basketball coaches and providing general guidance to coaches on possible ways to deal with those issues through educational and reference materials.
- Providing leadership by “walking the walk and talking the talk” with regards to ethical conduct. The Coalition will be vocal in addressing ethical issues and affirmatively seeking to build a coalition of coaches committed to ethical behavior.
- Acting as quasi-mentors and resources to other coaches on ethical issues and concerns. Coalition members are available to consult with other coaches on ways to resolve ethical problems.
- Jamie Dixon, Texas Christian University
- Mark Fox, University of Georgia
- Tod Kowalczyk, The University of Toledo
- Donnie Marsh, Texas Southern University
- Vann Pettaway, Former Head Coach
- Al Skinner, Kennesaw State University
- Robert Williams, University of California, Santa Barbara
- Jean Prioleau, University of Colorado
- Herb Sendek, Santa Clara University
- Mike Young, Wofford College
- Jim Haney, NABC
- Dave Leitao, DePaul University
- Danny Manning, Wake Forest University
- Fran McCaffery, University of Iowa
- Wayne Tinkle, Oregon State University
NCAA staff liaisons:
- Ken Huber, Enforcement Development-Basketball
- Darin Van Vlerah, Enforcement Development -Basketball