The Board of Governors is the highest governance body in the NCAA and is composed of institutional chief executive officers that oversee Association-wide issues. The board is charged with ensuring that each division operates consistently with the basic purposes, fundamental policies and general principles of the Association.
- January 2016: January 2016 Report
- October 2015: October 2015 report
- August 2015: August 2015 report
- April 2015: April 2015 Report
- January 2015: January 2015 report