The Division I Committee on Institutional Performance goal is to provide institutional leaders with vital and significant data to assist with planning, performance and oversight of their intercollegiate athletics program.
The program guides and support members with data models, data management and reporting in order to safeguard the health and well-being of student-athletes and promote the integrity of the institution.
- IPP Data Management System Resources
- Inclusion Review Instrument and Accompanying FAQs
- Committee Roster
- Institutional Performance Program Phase I Data Requirements and Rationale
- Institutional Performance Program Membership Feedback
- July 2015: July 2015 Report
- April 2015: April 2015 Agenda | April 2015 Report
- February 2015: February 2015 Agenda | February 2015 Report
- July 2014: July 2014 Agenda | July 2014 Report