The NCAA Inclusion Forum brings together higher education and intercollegiate athletics leaders and student-athletes passionate about improving the educational and professional environment for student-athletes, coaches and staff. Sessions engage on a broad range of topics related to policy, research and best practices that support racial and ethnic minorities, women, international student-athletes, LGBTQ and athletes with disabilities.
The 2017 Inclusion Forum will be held April 21 to 23 in Providence, Rhode Island at the Omni Providence Hotel.
The 2017 tentative agenda is now available here. Session topics include:
- Seeking Common Ground: LGBTQ Inclusion and Religion in College Athletics
- Title IX at 45: An Overview of Key Issues Impacting Campuses
- Unpacking the Asterisk: Intercollegiate Athletics Experiences from Often Untold Racial and Ethnic Perspective
- Partnerships Between Disability Services and Intercollegiate Athletics
- “Cómo Se What?!” Helping Translate the Cultural Divide for International Student-Athletes
Registration is now open at https://www.planningpoint.net/Events/2017INCLUSION.
For questions, please contact Richard Zhu at email@example.com.
Past Inclusion Forums
For details on past Inclusion Forums, please click here.