2013 NCAA Convention
The NCAA will provide complimentary transportation from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) to the Convention hotels from January 14 to 19.
On arrival, follow signs to the baggage claim area, collect your bags and proceed to the NCAA-designated loading zones in Terminal C outside Gates 14 and 17. If arriving in another terminal, ride the Skylink between terminals while inside security or the Terminal Link if outside of security ( click for map). At the designated loading zones, look for an NCAA greeter (holding an NCAA sign and/or wearing an NCAA hat) who will assist you with boarding. Only load on a SuperShuttle van designated with NCAA signage. Shuttles will transfer from DFW to Gaylord Texan Resort, Hyatt Regency DFW Airport, Embassy Suites Outdoor World, Comfort Suites DFW North/Grapevine and Hampton Inn & Suites DFW Airport N/Grapevine approximately every 20 minutes.
Vehicles will operate according to the schedule below. Reservations are not necessary. Airport returns will serve all hotels – look for NCAA Convention signage indicating departure points.
Airport Shuttle Information:
- Monday, January 14…10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Arrival
- Tuesday, January 15…8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Arrival/Departure
- Wednesday, January 16…8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Arrival/Departure
- Thursday, January 17…8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Arrival/Departure
- Friday, January 18…7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Arrival/Departure
- Saturday, January 19…6 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. Departure
Should you arrive outside these time frames, taxicab transportation is available at your expense (please look for airport signage indicating stand locations).
Transportation Among Hotels
In addition to airport transportation, the NCAA will provide complimentary transportation among the Convention hotels according to the schedule below.
Hotel Shuttle Information:
Monday, January 14…6 a.m. to midnight
Tuesday, January 15…6 a.m. to midnight
Wednesday, January 16…6 a.m. to midnight
Thursday, January 17…6 a.m. to midnight
Friday, January 18…6 a.m. to midnight
Saturday, January 19…6 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Shuttles will pick up and drop off at the locations below (look for NCAA Convention signage marking departure points):
- Gaylord Texan Resort – Convention Center and Tour Lobby entrances
- Hyatt Regency DFW Airport – Hotel front entrance
- Embassy Suites Outdoor World – Ballroom entrance
- Comfort Suites DFW North – Hotel front entrance
- Hampton Inn & Suites DFW Airport N – Hotel front entrance