- Inventory accounting upon arrival of merchandise from Event 1, Inc.
- Immediate notification (within 24 hours of receipt)to Event 1, Inc., of any discrepancies in initial inventory counts (non-notification will represent host or vendor acceptance of initial inventory provided by Event 1, Inc).
- Total management, control and accountability of the merchandise. If goods are lost, stolen or damaged, those goods are the responsibility of the host institution or vendor.
- At the conclusion of the event, the sum of all monies and inventory equal to the retail value of initial inventory plus any additional merchandise supplied by Event 1, Inc., during the course of the event.
- An appropriate number of selling locations and sellers throughout the facility in order to meet the demands of the projected crowds.
- Selling locations that are well displayed and fully stocked prior to the public's access to them.
- Strict adherence to the merchandising and display standards set below:
- Merchandise made available for sale at all times during the event.
- Each item neatly displayed with correct prices clearly marked.
- Neatly dressed personnel that are customer oriented.
- Skirted tables for display and checkout.
- Display boards and grids.
- Tents, sheltered areas or other means of protection from inclement weather.
- Keeping selling areas clean and neat at all times.
- Restocking of back-up inventory in a fast and efficient manner.
- Calling Event 1, Inc., to request reorders should sales warrant.
- A complete inventory accounting of all merchandise sold with a final inventory count and merchandising report supplied to Event 1, Inc., no later than 24 hours after the conclusion of the event.
- Total gross sales revenues and a final copy of the inventory report must be sent to Event 1, Inc., within 10 business days of the conclusion of the event.
- The remaining inventory forwarded to Event 1, Inc., or the next event site as determined by Event 1, Inc., within two days of the conclusion of the event.
Having met each of the above requirements, Event 1, Inc., will pay to the host institution, sponsoring agency or its assigned vendor, a commission equal to 20 percent of sales net of taxes and credit card service fees. Commissions will be paid within 30 days of receiving all revenues and inventory and having satisfied full audit and compliance.
Questions relative to merchandising should be directed to Jared Hunt at Event 1, Inc., (913/693-2108, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) or David Clendenin at the NCAA national office (317/917-6496, e-mail: email@example.com).
The contact for this page is firstname.lastname@example.org