Pursuant to NCAA Bylaw 11.5.1, only those coaches who have been certified may contact or evaluate prospective student-athletes off-campus. Each institution designates a proctor to administer the NCAA Coaches Certification (Recruiting) Test to coaches currently employed at an NCAA member institution. Results and compliance with NCAA Bylaw 11.5.1 are monitored by conference offices.
The Division I Coaches Certification (Recruiting) Test and test resources are available here on the For Coaches page.
- The 2016-17 Division I new legislative summary will be posted after the voting of Division I Council at its April meeting.
- 2016-17 Test Administration Procedures for Institutions
- 2016-17 Division I Certifying Administrator Form
- 2016-17 Test Instructions for Institutions
Division I and Division II Documents:
- 2017-18 Question and Answers Document
- 2017-18 NCAA Divisions I and II Results Instructions for Conferences
The Division II Coaches Certification (Recruiting) Test and test resources are available here on the For Coaches page.
- 2017-18 DII Certification Procedures for Institutions
- 2017-18 DII Test Instructions for Institutions