You are here

Is there a form for me to sign as a home school administrator and do I have to get all the tutors’ names and information I used in my student’s education?

Future student-athlete frequently asked questions



The NCAA Eligibility Center will need a signed copy of the Administrator and Accordance Statement Form, which indicates that you were the home school administrator who evaluated the coursework, awarded grades and issued credit. The information on the tutors is not needed. 

When filling out the core-course worksheets, the tutor may be listed as the teacher of record when appropriate. In these instances, the home school administrator/parent must be listed as “Other Teacher”.


eFAQ 171