Thank you for ensuring student-athletes are ready to succeed in college. You play an integral role in the initial eligibility certification process for college-bound student- athletes.
Member Institution Portal Resources
Through the member institution portal on LSDBi you may manage your Institutional Request List, run reports on students who have registered with the NCAA Eligibility Center and upload documents such as matriculation letters.
- How to use the member institution portal
- How to make an academic certification request
- How to request final amateurism certification
- How to activate or deactivate a sport
Consider using the following NCAA Eligibility Center resources as you communicate with college-bound student-athletes and high schools about the initial-eligibility process.
- Initial-Eligibility Brochure: A tri-fold guide to the requirements to become an NCAA Division I or II student-athlete.
- Division I Initial-Eligibility Quick Reference Sheet: A brief overview of Division I initial-eligibility requirements.
- Division II Initial-Eligibility Quick Reference Sheet: A brief overview of Division II initial-eligibility requirements.
- Guide for the College-Bound Student-Athlete: A comprehensive guide to the initial-eligibility process.
- NCAA Guide to International Academic Standards: A comprehensive guide to the initial-eligibility process for international students.
- NCAA Eligibility Center Online Course: A free 40-minute online experience covering the differences between the three NCAA divisions and the academic requirements to compete in NCAA Division I or II sports.
- Your Path to the Student-Athlete Experience Presentation Template: A PowerPoint template of the presentation, allowing you to add slides related to your institution.
Member Institution Portal
Click here to log-in to the member institution portal.