After the Game Career Center
The NCAA After the Game Career Center is designed to connect companies with former student-athletes seeking entry-level, midcareer and executive positions across diverse professions, industries and locations.
Former college athletes are focused, educated, diverse — and ready to thrive in individual and team environments. College sports shape the skills of participants and strengthen workplace-ready attributes such as communication, collaboration, problem-solving and critical thinking.
This service is free and exclusive to former student-athletes who have exhausted their NCAA eligibility.
The NCAA After the Game Career Center is where you can connect with employers who want to hire you, a former college athlete. This free center has job opportunities in various locations, diverse industries, and an array of entry-, mid- and executive-level positions.
Latest Job Postings
- Manager, Core Assurance (Multiple Positions) | PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Financial Reporting Manager | Western Washington University
- Tax Analyst | NV Energy
- Director of Major & Planned Giving | Alaska Public Media
- Executive Director | SPESA
- Associate Director, Major Gifts, UCLA Anderson School of Management | University of California, Los Angeles
- Research Analyst | Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Assistant Track and Field/ Cross Country Coach | LONG BEACH STATE ATHLETICS
- Director of Development, Museum of Contemporary Art | University of North Florida / Museum of Contemporary Art
- International Sport Assignments-Gabon | United States Sports Academy