Charge: Propose a multi-level violation reporting and penalty structure. Ensure that the enforcement efforts are focused on those infractions that clearly violate NCAA enduring values.In addition, the group shall consider the level and severity of penalties associated with the most egregious violations. Reestablish a sense of shared responsibility with clarified roles among those who participate in, lead and administer intercollegiate athletics at the campus, conference and national levels.
- Penalty Flow Chart - Attachment No. 1 (Oct 2012)
- Penalty Guidelines - Attachment No. 2 (Oct 2012)
- NCAA Bylaw 126.96.36.199 - Attachment No. 3 (Oct 2012)
- Level III Head coach responsibility and suspensions - Attachment No. 4 (Oct 2012)
- Cooperative principle - Attachment No. 5 (Oct 2012)
- Proposed NCAA Bylaw 19 - Attachment No. 6 (Oct 2012)
- NCAA Bylaw 14.01.3 Proposal - Attachment No. 7 (Oct 2012)