As one of the six primary attributes of Division III, the division promotes fair play by working to ensure fair and respectful conduct toward all participants and supporters.
The membership continues to support this emphasis through the creation of a Division III Sportsmanship and Game Environment Working Group. The working group’s primary efforts will focus on ways to enhance the Division III sportsmanship and game environment initiatives by identifying best practices in managing the game environment and providing helpful tools and resources for member institutions and conferences. Early efforts have centered around parental and fan behavior that take place in the stands during contests.
COMING FALL 2017 …Division III has partnered with the Disney Institute, a global leader in the development of customer service standards, to develop Division III game environment standards focused on improving parental and fan behavior throughout Division III. Watch this page for continued updates and timelines.
For an informational flyer on the project, click here.
- October 2016: October 2016 Agenda | October 2016 Report
- July 2016: July 2016 Agenda | July 2016 Report
- June 2016: June 2016 Agenda | June 2016 Report
- April 2016: April 2016 Agenda | April 2016 Report
- February 2016: February 2016 Agenda | February 2016 Report
- November 2015: November 2015 Agenda | November 2015 Report
- September 2015: September 2015 Agenda | September 2015 Report