NCAA Division III Membership
These applications are to be used by those applying to the Division III exploratory or provisional/reclassifying process. Institutions must complete the exploratory year prior to making application for provisional membership.
The provisional/reclassifying application requires institutions to submit addendums. A couple of these addendums include: the viability statement, describing the institution’s commitment to the Division III philosophy statement, and the compliance assessment, demonstrating a functioning compliance system.
Please do not hesitate to contact Jay Jones for additional information if you have further questions.
Provisional and Reclassifying
- 2014-15 Annual Report Form
- Application for NCAA Division III Provisional/Reclassifying Membership
- Viability Statement (Attachment A)
- Athletics Program Assessment(Attachment B)
- Model Division III Athletics Program
- Calendar of Activities
- Championship Selection Criteria for Reclassifying and Provisional Institutions
- Current NCAA Division III Provisional, Reclassifying and Exploratory Members
- DIII Membership Requirements
- Financial Aid Transition Breakdown
- Frequently Asked Questions