The Student-Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC) represents the Division III student-athlete voice in the Division III governance structure by reviewing legislation; identifying significant student-athlete issues; implementing national student-athlete based initiatives; encouraging community outreach; and enhancing Division III student-athlete involvement in and understanding of Division III in general. The SAAC is also the committee that is primarily responsible for maintaining and coordinating the division’s nationwide partnership with Special Olympics. The committee meets in-person four times each year in January, April, July and November. It also conducts teleconferences as needed.
- January 2017: January 2017 Agenda |
- November 2016: November 2016 Agenda | November 2016 Report
- July 2016: July 2016 Agenda | July 2016 Report
- April 2016: April 2016 Agenda | April 2016 Report
- January 2016: January 2016 Agenda | January 2016 Report
- November 2015: November 2015 Agenda | November 2015 Report
- July 2015: July 2015 Agenda | July 2015 Report
For previous documents, please fill out the Archived Document Request Form.
- Best Practices: Forming and Sustaining a Campus or Conference SAAC
- Division III and Special Olympics Partnership
- It's On Us: Best Practices Guide
- Division III National SAAC Video Contest
- 2016 NCAA Convention - Beneficial Programming for Division III Student Attendees