The Student-Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC) represents the Division III student-athlete voice in the Division III governance structure by reviewing legislation; identifying significant student-athlete issues; implementing national student-athlete based initiatives; encouraging community outreach; and enhancing Division III student-athlete involvement in and understanding of Division III in general. The SAAC is also the committee that is primarily responsible for maintaining and coordinating the division’s nationwide partnership with Special Olympics. The committee meets in-person four times each year in January, April, July and November. It also conducts teleconferences as needed.
- July 2015: July 2015 Agenda | July 2015 Report
- April 2015: April 2015 Agenda | April 2015 Report
- January 2015: January 2015 Agenda | January 2015 Report
- November 2014: November 2014 Agenda | November 2014 Report
- July 2014: July 2014 Agenda | July 2014 Report
- April 2014: April 2014 Agenda | April 2014 Report
For previous documents, please fill out the Archived Document Request Form.
- Best Practices: Forming and Sustaining a Campus or Conference SAAC
- Division III and Special Olympics Partnership
- 2016 NCAA Convention - Beneficial Programming for Division III Student Attendees