The Playing and Practice Seasons Subcommittee (PPSS) is a subcommittee of Management Council that reviews playing and practice season issues, interpretations and proposed legislation. The subcommittee works closely with members of the NCAA championships staff and the NCAA Division III Championships Committee to ensure a consistent application of legislation and philosophy within Division III during both the regular season and postseason. The subcommittee typically meets in person twice each year on the day prior to the Management Council’s April and October meetings. The subcommittee may be asked to convene, via teleconference or in person, more frequently when urgent issues arise.
- July 2016: July 2016 Agenda | July 2016 Report
- April 2016: April 2016 Agenda | April 2016 Report
- March 2016: March 2016 Agenda | March 2016 Report
- December 2015: December 2015 Agenda | December 2015 Report
- November 2015: November 2015 agenda | November 2015 report
- October 2015: October 2015 agenda | October 2015 report
- September 2015: September 2015 agenda | September 2015 report
- August 2015: August 2015 Agenda | August 2015 Report
- July 2015: July 2015 Agenda | July 2015 Report
- June 2015: June 2015 Agenda | June 2015 Report
- May 2015: May 2015 Agenda | May 2015 Report
- April 2015: April 2015 Agenda | April 2015 Report
- March 2015: March 2015 Agenda | March 2015 Report
For previous documents, please fill out the Archived Document Request Form.