COMMITTEE INFORMATION FOR INDIVIDUALS INTERESTED IN POSSIBLY SERVING ON NCAA COMMITTEES
NUMBER OF COMMITTEE MEMBERS:
- 11 members.
GENERAL DUTIES OF COMMITTEE MEMBERS:
- Review and consider issues pertaining to the Division II membership requirements and membership compliance issues.
- Handle Convention tasks related to Division II business, which include examining the credentials of Division II delegates, determining the authority of any Division II delegate to vote or otherwise represent a member institution at an annual or special Convention and counting the votes at an annual or special Convention.
- Have the authority to conduct an audit of an institution's fulfillment of membership requirements if the institution is placed on probation for failure to fulfill more than one membership requirement during a 10-year period.
- Three in person meetings (February, July and November) per year.
NUMBER OF TELECONFERENCES:
- Three scheduled teleconferences (April, September and December). The committee may also add additional teleconferences as needed.