Purpose: As its name suggests, the Academic Requirements Committee is charged with reviewing the division’s academic standards and recommending policy and legislation regarding initial-eligibility, progress-toward-degree and transfer requirements. The ARC also:
- Reviews and establishes procedures for considering waivers of initial-eligibility and progress-toward-degree requirements;
- Monitors procedures for gathering data on membership graduation rates and reports the findings from the study of such rates; and
- Makes recommendations when appropriate regarding relationships among the Association and its members, the secondary-school community and two-year colleges.
Composition: Ten members, including two members of the Division II Management Council, one member of the Division II Student-Athlete Advisory Committee, and at least one member representing the American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers.
- February 2015: Meeting Agenda | Meeting Report
- June 2015: Meeting Agenda | Meeting Report
- September 2014: Meeting Agenda | Meeting Report
- June 2014: Meeting Agenda | Meeting Report
- February 2014: Meeting Agenda | Meeting Report