COMMITTEE INFORMATION FOR INDIVIDUALS INTERESTED IN POSSIBLY SERVING ON NCAA COMMITTEES
NUMBER OF COMMITTEE MEMBERS:
- 24 (one representative from each FBS and FCS conference; one FBS student-athlete and one FCS student-athlete; at least one FBS conference and FCS conference representative must be a current head football coach).
GENERAL DUTIES OF COMMITTEE MEMBERS:
- Participate on conference calls as needed.
- Develop and review agenda items for one in-person meeting annually.
- Attend in-person meeting.
NUMBER OF IN-PERSON MEETINGS PER YEAR:
- The annual meeting generally occurs in mid-February and takes place at the NCAA National Office.
NUMBER OF CONFERENCE CALLS PER YEAR:
- Two to three times a year the committee must convene via conference call to discuss football issues that arise and require their input.