The Academic Cabinet along with the Administration Cabinet, and the Amateurism Cabinet have replaced the former Academics/Eligibility/Compliance Cabinet.
This cabinet has responsibility over all academic matters, except matters addressed by the Committee on Academic Performance.
The Academic Cabinet reports to the Division I Leadership Council on policy issues and the Division I Legislative Council on legislative issues. The following committees report to the Academic Cabinet:
- International Student Records Committee
- High School Review Committee
- Student Records Review Committee
- Initial-Eligibility Waivers Committee
- Progress-Toward-Degree Waivers Committee
Agenda and Meeting Materials
- June 11, 2014
- February 4, 2014, Teleconference
- September 16, 2013
- June 17-18, 2013
- February 4-5, 2013
- September 10, 2012