Association-wide committees deal with issues that affect all members of the Association and perform duties necessary to the ongoing operation of the Association. Association-wide committees are comprised of members from each of the Association's divisions and subdivisions of Division I.
- NCAA Executive Committee
- Competitive Safeguards and Medical Aspects of Sports Committee
- Honors Committee
- Minority Opportunities and Interests Committee
- Olympic Sports Liaison Committee
- Playing Rules Oversight Panel
- Postgraduate Scholarship Committee: Roster | Duties
- Research Committee
- Sportsmanship and Ethical Conduct Committee
- Walter Byers Scholarship Committee
- Committee on Women's Athletics
- Student-Athlete Advisory Committees (SAAC)
Common committees deal with issues that apply to more than one--but not every--division of the Association. Common committees perform duties necessary to the ongoing operation of the applicable divisions and are comprised of members from the applicable divisions.