The NCAA opposes all forms of legal and illegal sports wagering, which has the potential to undermine the integrity of sports contests and jeopardizes the welfare of student-athletes and the intercollegiate athletics community. This section contains links to resources on the history and pervasiveness of wagering in intercollegiate athletics, as well as resources to help administrators and student-athletes keep their programs and teams clear of gambling-related problems.
NCAA Rules Concerning Sports Wagering Activities (Bylaw 10.3)
Sports Wagering Affidavits
- Affidavit to be Executed by Student-Athletes as a Condition of Eligibility to Participate in a 2014-15 NCAA Division I Postseason Football Bowl Game
- Affidavit to be Executed by Student-Athletes as a Condition of Eligibility to Participate in a 2015 NCAA Division I Postseason Baseball Tournament Gamee
- Don't Bet On It March Madness Poster
- Behind the Blue Disk: Gambling on College Sports: What's the Big Deal?
- Sports Wagering Brochure
- Michael Franzese: Life Inside the Colombo Crime Family
- NCAA, Florida Council on Compulsive Gambling and National Federation of State High School Associations Sports Wagering Curriculum for High School Student-Athletes