Legislation changes frequently. The most up-to-date legislation is available in the Legislative Services Database (LSDBi). LSDBi includes NCAA Divisions I, II and III legislation and proposals and is updated continuously throughout the year as the legislation changes. As such, t he LSDBi manual cites and text may differ from those in the hardcopy of the bylaw manual that is issued once a year.
To Access: Legislative Services Database (LSDBi)
Instructions on how to search: LSDBi Instructions
For your reference, the bylaws to look for in LSDBi that relate to basketball certification are as follows:
- 126.96.36.199 - Summer Basketball Leagues
- 17.31.4 - Written Permission for Transfers
- 13.18 - Basketball Event Certification
- 13.18.1 Adjoining State Exceptions
- Recruiting Calendars
- 188.8.131.52 - Evaluations -- Men's Basketball.
- 184.108.40.206 - Evaluations -- Women's Basketball.
- 13.02.12 - Definition of a Prospective Student-Athlete