The Basketball Certification process provides activity operators who agree to operate their activities in accordance with the applicable legislation and certification requirements the opportunity to receive Event Certification to allow NCAA Division I coaches to attend and observe prospective student-athletes who are participating in the activity.
- Contact Basketball Certification Staff.
- Index of Individual Pages from All Manuals
- Online Help and "How To" Guide
- Guidelines and Procedures.
- Processing Schedule: Approximate Processing Schedule
- First Advantage (formerly LexisNexis) Application - Coach/Operator Background Check
- Individual Event Operator's Basketball Certification System (BBCS) Manual
- Team Event Operator's Basketball Certification System (BBCS) Manual
- First Advantage (formerly LexisNexis) Manual