- Division I Progress Towards Degree Directive
- Division II Progress Towards Degree Directive
- Progress Toward Degree Quality Point Analysis
Two-Year Transfer Waivers
- Division I Two-Year College Transfer Waiver Directive
- Division II Two-Year College Transfer Waiver Directive
- Grade-point average calculation
- How to submit a transfer waiver request online
Requests/Self-Reports Online Case Management System: Student-Athlete Academic Waiver Submission Process
NCAA member institutions, conferences and committees/subcommittees may apply for a student-athlete academic waiver when no other committee/subcommittee has the authority to waive specific NCAA legislation for extenuating/extraordinary circumstances.
Instructions To Submit an Application for a Student-Athlete Academic Waiver Through Requests/Self-Reports Online.
- On the menu bar above, expand the Governance area and click on the "Login on the NCAA Business Apps" link.
- Login to the NCAA Applications Authentication Service using your NCAA.org credentials.
- In the My Applications tab, click on Requests/Self-Reports Online*.
- Click on the Request a Waiver or Reinstatement Tab.
- Select from the drop-down menu to begin a request.
- If you have questions or have trouble with submission of your waiver request, please send an email with your issue to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide the case number in your email.
*If Requests/Self-Reports Online does not appear on the My Applications tab, contact your institutional Single-Source Sign-On administrator to have the application added to your privileges.