An occasional take on college sports issues, as viewed by NCAA communications staff member David Pickle. Opinions are his alone.
Most recent Pickle Blog Posts
- DII commissioners take a crack at wood bats
- Reviewing this week’s headlines
- Jay Bilas: Often interesting, frequently overheated
- A bad argument on steroids
- Address violence, without a broad brush
Director of Digital Communications David Pickle has 24 years of experience covering NCAA issues and earned several business publication honors for his work. He is the executive editor of the award-winning Champion magazine. Pickle joined the NCAA staff in 1977, spent nine years at the Houston Chronicle beginning in 1982 and returned to the NCAA in 1991.