Applications for NCAA Membership - Division III
These applications are to be used by those applying to the Division III exploratory or provisional/reclassifying process. Institutions must complete the exploratory year prior to making application for provisional membership.
The provisional/reclassifying application requires institutions to submit addendums. A couple of these addendums include: the viability statement, describing the institution’s commitment to the Division III philosophy statement, and the compliance assessment, demonstrating a functioning compliance system.
Please do not hesitate to contact Dan Calandro for additional information if you have further questions.
- Application for Division III Exploratory Membership
- Application for Division III Provisional/Reclassifying Membership
- Application for Division III Revoking Multidivision Classification
- Conference Membership Expectations
- Application for Division III Conference Membership
- Division III Conference Application Guidance