NCAA student-athletes, coaches, administrators and more are part of meaningful experiences on campuses across the country every day, but many don’t get the attention they deserve. We want to tell your local story to the NCAA’s national audience through our various platforms: NCAA.org, NCAA.com, Champion magazine, social media and our webpage dedicated to former NCAA student-athletes.
We’re not looking for box scores, game recaps or highlights, but the compelling stories that happen every day on the periphery of the playing field, court, pool or track. We’re thirsty for an array of ideas including, but not limited to:
- Accomplishments that extend beyond the playing field
- Achievements of former student-athletes in their careers and in life after college
- Compelling leaders on campus
- On- and off-campus community engagement programs (e.g. charity work)
- Ways to illustrate the values of fair competition
- Important historical moments that can be reintroduced to new generations
- Extraordinary or surprising athletic achievements or coaching milestones
Send us a story pitch, a video, photos or a link to a story you’ve published or seen elsewhere and we will consider it for use on one of the NCAA’s platforms. While we can’t pursue every story we receive, we welcome your submissions and encourage you to submit new ideas often. An NCAA communications staff member will reach out to you if we pursue your idea or use any media you’ve attached. Thank you for your submissions and we look forward to working with you.