The Emerging Leaders Seminar provides transitional, leadership and educational programming as well as an overview of the collegiate athletics structure to interns and graduate assistants from NCAA member institutions, conference offices and affiliate organizations. Additionally, this seminar provides individuals the opportunity to network with industry experts and peers in the field.
- The 2014 NCAA Emerging Leaders Seminar will take place January 29-31, 2014 in Indianapolis, IN at the NCAA national office.
- The 2014 NCAA Emerging Leaders Seminar is open to current interns or graduate assistants from the NCAA national office, member institutions, and conference offices.
- To be eligible, individuals must have completed their bachelor's degree.
- Registration for the 2014 NCAA Emerging Leaders Seminar will open on the NCAA Program Hub on November 1, 2013 at 8 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST) and close onDecember 10, 2013 at 5 p.m. EST.
- Registration is open to all interns and graduate assistants from the NCAA national office, member institutions, and conference offices.
- Individuals must have completed their bachelor's degree to be eligible to attend.
- Due to demand, registration has been increased to serve up to 200 participants. Registration will be determined on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The NCAA will cover the cost of hotel accommodations for two nights, food, registration and conference materials. Please note all participants will be roomed with another participant of the same gender.
- Participants will be responsible for all transportation related costs to and from Indianapolis and for transportation costs to and from the designated hotel.
NOTE: Please ensure you have read the above information before registering for the NCAA Emerging Leaders Seminar.
If you have any questions regarding the NCAA Emerging Leaders Seminar please contact:
Associate Director of Leadership Development