NCAA Information Guide- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA)
The guide provides basic information on the PPACA and how it may affect your campus. It is intended to provide a first step in beginning a dialogue at your institution. This guide is intended for informational purposes only and does not represent risk management/insurance or legal advice. We recommend that all member institutions consult with risk management, insurance and legal advisors with respect to any decisions made based on the implementation of PPACA.
- NCAA Group Basic Accident Medical Program
- Student-Athlete Insurance Programs
- Student-Athlete Insurance Certification Legislation
- Cheerleading Risk Management and Insurance Information
- Insurance Coverage for Student-Athletes