The NCAA Regional Rules Seminars are an NCAA legislation, athletics compliance and associated issues educational forum. Attendees are athletics administrators, coaches and other campus administrators in the areas of financial aid, registration and admissions from Divisions I, II and III institutions and conferences. The seminars are designed to benefit participants with different responsibilities, backgrounds, experiences and levels of expertise. The seminars are conducted at two sites annually and the membership is encouraged to participate.
- Register for Regional Rules Seminars.
- Presentation materials coming in April.
2015 Regional Rules Seminar Dates and Sites
- May 11-14 Indianapolis, Indiana
- June 8-11 Denver, Colorado
Highlights for the 2015 Regional Rules Seminars
Sessions run from Monday morning through Thursday morning and include all Association-wide programming and sessions for all three divisions.
National office presence with representation from the following NCAA departments: academic and membership affairs, enforcement, administrative services and communications. Representatives from the NCAA Eligibility Center, NCAA Sport Science Institute and the National Letter of Intent will also be in attendance.
Sessions are being categorized to assist attendees based on their experience, expertise and presentation style preference:
- - Foundational (introductory);
- - Advanced application; and
- - Large and small group discussions.
This year the attendee experience will be enhanced:
- - WiFi access will be available to attendees.
- - Welcome Reception Tuesday evening.
- - Event app will be available again this year for the session schedule, biographies of presenters, registration lists and much more!