The NCAA Regional Rules Seminars are an NCAA legislation, athletics compliance and associated issues educational forum. Attendees are athletics administrators, coaches and other campus administrators in the areas of financial aid, registration and admissions from Divisions I, II and III institutions and conferences. The seminars are designed to benefit participants with different responsibilities, backgrounds, experiences and levels of expertise. The seminars are conducted at two sites annually and the membership is encouraged to participate.
- Session Descriptions
- Indianapolis Attendees
- Indianapolis Daily Schedule
- Denver Daily Schedule
- Register for Regional Rules Seminars
- The NCAA block of rooms is currently sold out at the Hyatt Regency in Denver. If you wish to attend the seminar in Denver, there are other hotels available in the area. The NCAA is not holding a block of rooms at other hotels and you will need to contact hotels directly to secure alternative reservations. Securing alternative lodging arrangements will not affect your registration at the Denver seminar. Discounted rooms are still available at the host hotel if you attend the seminar in Indianapolis.
Association Wide: How to Conduct an On-Campus Investigation – Foundational PDF
Division I Academics: From Admissions to Graduation Rate (A Seamless Model): Evaluation of Academic Readiness, Certification of Progress Toward Degree, Division I Academic Performance Programs, Graduation Success Rates – Institutional Best Practice Partnership Session PDF // PowerPoint
Division II Transfers – Foundational
2015 Regional Rules Seminar Dates and Sites
- May 11-14 Indianapolis, Indiana — JW Marriott Indianapolis
- June 8-11 Denver, Colorado — Hyatt Regency Denver
Highlights for the 2015 Regional Rules Seminars
Sessions run from Monday morning through Thursday morning and include all Association-wide programming and sessions for all three divisions.
National office presence with representation from the following NCAA departments: academic and membership affairs, enforcement, administrative services and communications. Representatives from the NCAA Eligibility Center, NCAA Sport Science Institute and the National Letter of Intent will also be in attendance.
Sessions are being categorized to assist attendees based on their experience, expertise and presentation style preference:
- - Foundational (introductory);
- - Advanced application; and
- - Large and small group discussions.
This year the attendee experience will be enhanced:
- - WiFi access will be available to attendees.
- - Welcome Reception Tuesday evening.
- - Event app will be available again this year for the session schedule, biographies of presenters, registration lists and much more!